I register for:
- Event: Working in the EU institutions
- Language: The session takes place in English
- Target group: Anyone interested in a job, traineeship or career in the EU institutions
- Date: Saturday 11 April 2020
- Hour: 10 AM - 12 AM (2 hours)
- Place: Novotel Leuven Centrum, Vuurkruisenlaan 4, 3000 Leuven, Belgium (next to the train station)
- Amount/price: 90 euro/person (VAT included) for participation and handouts
- Reduction of 30% or total price of 150 euro/person if also registered for "Succeeding in EPSO competitions" on 11 April 2020 (instead of 215 euro)
- Programme: All tips and answers to questions about working with the EU and applying for a traineeship or international career in the European institutions (Commission, Parliament, Council, etc.). This session gives all tips and hints that are not available elsewhere:
- A traineeship with the EU: What, why, where, and when?
- A job with the EU: Why, where, and how does a European career look like?
- Application and selection process: How to apply and to participate in the European selection tests (EPSO)?
- Guaranteed success: How do I prepare for the selection tests and how can I succeed?
- Reference: INFO20200411
When registering, you are asked to transfer the amount (price) due no later than four days before the event takes place. You will receive more information by email after you have submitted your registration form.
Sending a completed registration form by electronic means is a valid proof of registration for an event and obliges the person who has registered to pay the participation fee, also in case of absence during the day of the event, annulment of the registration or withdrawal. Paid amounts cannot be recuperated. All legal remedies will be used to make sure the registered person pays the event's fee.