I register for:
- Event: Succeeding in EPSO competitions
- Language: The training takes place in English
- Target group: Anyone interested in participating in the recruitment and selection tests of EPSO
- Date: Saturday 11 April 2020
- Hour: 1 PM - 5 PM (4 hours)
- Place: Novotel Leuven Centrum, Vuurkruisenlaan 4, 3000 Leuven, Belgium (next to the train station)
- Amount/price: 125 euro/person (VAT included) for participation, handouts and real selection tests
- Reduction of 30% or total price of 150 euro/person if also registered for "Working in the EU institutions" on 11 April 2020 (instead of 215 euro)
- Programme: This training explains all EPSO selection tests in detail and offers all solution techniques that are needed to succeed in the selection tests. There are a lot of individual and group exercises with real tests and all solutions.
- Application and selection process: Golden tips and hints and the perfect CV and motivation letter
- Selection tests (numerical, verbal, abstract reasoning, professional): All tips, solution techniques and a lot of exercises based on real EPSO tests
- From successful selection to a European top job: How to succeed in the selection interview and network for a European top job?
- Reference: TRAINING20200411
When registering, you are asked to transfer the amount (price) due no later than four days before the event takes place. You will receive more information by email after you have submitted your registration form.
Sending a completed registration form by electronic means is a valid proof of registration for an event and obliges the person who has registered to pay the participation fee, also in case of absence during the day of the event, annulment of the registration or withdrawal. Paid amounts cannot be recuperated. All legal remedies will be used to make sure the registered person pays the event's fee.