Can you still see the forest for the trees when you hear the umpteenth ominous news item about a new trade war, the unsteady future of the Euro, a new recession, growing unemployment, increasing tax rates, and other current economic issues and challenges?
Let alone your ability to estimate the impact of all this on your organisation and of everything else that we may have to deal with soon:
- How can organisations protect themselves against a new trade war?
- What will a new recession mean for our industry?
- Are our fragile banks still a reliable partner?
- Which new taxes can we expect?
- Do robots and automation really threaten our jobs?
- How are things going in Greece?
- How big is our exposure if we are hit by a new crisis?
We develop courses, seminars, and training and educational sessions to keep you up to date with all economic developments in the European Union. We explain what the economic reality means for your business and your employees.
To provide concrete answers to these and other essential economic questions and issues, we offer various services at different levels: